[REVIEW] Bunny 3color gray and TT 2color plus gray circle lenses from Klenspop

6:47

Hello

Hoy vengo con otra review de circle lenses de mi patrocinador más reciente, Klenspop!
Tendría que haberla hecho la semana pasada pero coincidió que llegó el paquete cuando me iba de vacaciones... 
Today I'm here with a new circle lenses review from my most recent sponsor, Klenspop!
I used to write it last week but the package arrived when I were to holidays...

Esta vez me han enviado dos pares de lentillas, ambas grises y es genial! Otro color que no tenía, ahora solo quedan rojo y azul por probar.
This time they send me two pairs of cl's, gray both of them and it's fantastic! Other colour that I hadn't, now only left red and blue to try.

Esta vez también eligieron ellos qué lentillas enviar, y como la última vez tardó una semana en llegar el paquete, todo en perfectas condiciones.
This time they choose the circle lenses too, and as the last time it arrived in one week all in perfect conditions.




Bunny 3Color Gray

Las lentillas venían en una caja con un diseño muy cute e instrucciones. Además de las lentillas también contenía la funda y unas pinzas para cogerlas.
Lenses came in a cute designed box with instructions. In addition to the lenses also it contained the case and pliers to take them.


Características:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 13.3mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 6 months
Price: 18$


with flash 
 natural light
 without - with
detailed

Como podéis observar en las fotografías el color se asemeja muchísimo con mi color natural de ojos, lo cual me ha sorprendido bastante. Por el diseño de la lentilla sabía que iban a quedar naturales, pero tanto!? Me agrandan el ojo un poco más sin distorsionar el color. He de admitir que me encantan.
As you can see in the photos the cl's colour is very similar to my natural eye colour, so that's surprised me so much. Seeing the design I knew it going to look naturals, but so much!? They do my eye a little bigger. I need to say that I love them.




El tamaño (14.5mm) hace que se vean naturales también. De 14 a 14.5mm de diámetro me gustan mucho las lentillas.
The size (14.5mm) makes more natural the circle lenses. From 14 to 14.5mm diameter circle lenses are perfect to me.



Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★☆☆

Final rating ★★★★★


TT 2Color Plus Gray

Como las anteriores, vino en su empaquetado cute.
As the others, they came in their cute package.


Características:

Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.6mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 6 months
Price: 13$


 with flash
natural light 
 without - with
detailed

Este modelo no me convenció mucho al verlo por el interior del diseño, que al no ser difuminado queda muy marcado y llamativo. El color es más espeso que las otras, lo cual prefiero, así se ve el ojo mucho más gris.
This model doesn't like me so much when I saw it because of the design, it isn't clur and looks very marked and striking. The colour is thicker than others, I prefer it, so the eye is much more grey.




Aunque no me guste mucho el diseño, he de admitir que de lejos no queda mal. Me hace doll face por el efecto del círculo negro exterior. Las utilizaré más para cosplays o Harajuku Fashion Walk o sesiones de fotos.
Although I don't like the design, I need to admit that on the distance they look good. They make me doll face because of the effect of black exterior circle. I will use them for cosplay or Harajuku Fashion Walks or photoshoots.




Style:  ★★★☆☆
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★★☆

Final rating ★★★☆☆

Estoy muy contenta con este patrocinador, la comunicación es rápida y eficaz y sus productos son de buena calidad, realmente os recomiendo probar a comprar en Klenspop!
I'm very happy with this sponsor, the communication is fast and effective and they have good quality products, I really recommend you to buy on Klenspop!

Y os recuerdo que tenéis un 10% de descuento con este código!
And I remind you that you have a 10% discount with this code!

¿Vosotras que estilo de lentillas preferís? ¿Naturales o llamativas?
What type of circle lenses do you prefer? Naturals or striking?

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors