[REVIEW] Bunny LF3 Pink and Artrick White circle lenses from Klenspop!

3:31

Hello Cookies

Esta semana empiezo mis exámenes y hasta finales de mes voy a estar a tope :'D me estresan mucho pero bueno... es lo que toca. Espero que a vosotros os esté yendo muy bien con los estudios y el trabajo!
Hoy toca review del mes de circle lenses de Klenspop!
This week I'm going to start my exams until the end of the month :'D they stress me so much but... I can't do anything. I hope you will be okay with your exams and your work!
Today here's the monthly circle lenses review from Klenspop!

El paquete, como siempre, llegó en perfectas condiciones.
Package, as always, arrived in perfect conditions.



BUNNY LF3 PINK
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water content: 68%
Using period: 6 months
Price: 22$



Primeras lentillas rosas (aunque no sea muy fan de color) que tengo y con un diseño de flor realmente precioso. Al principio me sorprendió el modelo, demasiado cute para mi? Pero me han enamorado.
First pink circle lenses (I'm not very fan of this colour) with really beautiful flower design. At first the design surprised me, so much cute for me? But I'm in love.



Son muy cómodas y fáciles de poner (cada día se me da mejor!). Como podéis ver agrandan el ojo y entre el tono y el diseño endulzan mucho la mirada *-*
They're very comfortable and easy to try (every day I do it better!). As you can see the enlarge the eye and this tone and design make the eye cute and sweet *-*




Me hacen cara de bebé y me gusta -////- y en contraste con mi pelo rojo quedan muy bien (no soy fan de juntar rojo y rosa).
La verdad es que para un estilo sweet/kei son perfectas. Recomendables 100%!
I look like a baby with them and I love it -/////- and in contrast to my red hair look very good (I'm not fan to mix red and pink).
I think they're perfect for a sweet/kei style. Recommend them 100%!


Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★★★★

Final rating ★★★★★


ARTRIC WHITE
Diameter: 14mm
Base curve: 8.8mm
Water content: 38%
Using period: 1 year
Price: 22$



Estas me las enviaron con motivo de Halloween (aunque hayan llegado hace una semana), pero así las tengo para más ocasiones e_e
Siempre he querido probar un diseño así de lentillas (mi sueño es tener unas sclera), y verme muy creepy.
They sent me these for Halloween (but they arrived last week), but I have them for other times e_e
I always wanted a design like these (my dream is have sclera lenses), and look so creepy.



Y hecho realidad! Me veo súper extraña porque es taaaaan blanco y se tiene una mirada taaaan intensa! ME ENCANTAN! Ahora sólo puedo pensar en hacer maquillajes temáticos.
Son del tamaño natural del ojo, muy fáciles de poner y cómodas.
And dreams come true! I look myseld really strange with them because it's veeeeeeery white and I have an inteeeeeense look! I LOVE THEM! Now I only think about do thematic makeups.
Size is the same asa my eye, very easy to wear and comfortables.





Doy miedo? jajaja sólo puedo poner caras con estas lentillas! De verdad que me encantan. El color es muy puro y el negro exterior hace que resalten aún más.
Desde luego no son lentillas de diario (al menos no para mí) pero para disfraces son perfectas.
Am I scary? jajaja I only can make strange faces with them! I really love them. The colour is very pure and black colour make them more flashy.
Obviously they're aren't daily circle lenses (not for me) but they are perfect for costumes.

Style:  ★★★★★
Comfort:  ★★★★★
Enlarging effect:  ★★☆☆☆

Final rating ★★★★☆


¿Qué os parecen estos modelos? A mi me encanta, pasar de cute a creepy en un segundo *3*
What do yoy think about these designs? I love them, change into cute to creepy in a second *3*

THANKS FOR READ AND COMMENT!

Goodbye
really me everyday
cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors